The selection question allows respondents to answer closed-ended questions by selecting from a list of choices in a selection menu.
How to create a selection menu question?
Navigate to “Step 2: Build” of your survey setup process.
- Drag and drop the "Selection menu" icon to the right. This will create a standard Text input question.
- Click on the “Edit” button on the question to open the edit window
- Use the text editor to Add or edit your question
- Edit your options in “Answers” area
- Click on “Add Answer” to add more answer options
- Click on “Save and Close” to save the changes