An email reminder is used to automatically send an email to your respondents after a set period of time to remind them to fill in your survey. The reminder is only sent to respondents that have not filled in your survey.
Note: This feature can only be used if you have initially sent out an email invitation. By sending a reminder, you can contact only the respondents who have not taken your survey.
- How to send email invitation reminders?
- Login to your survey account
- Click on the title of the survey. You will be redirected to the “Report” page.
- Click on “Tracking”. This will take you to the list of all your email invitations.
- Click on the email invitation you wish to send a reminder
- Click on the “Resend reminder”
- Update your email invitation message and configuration and click on “Send email”