In some cases, you might want to add a footer text to your survey. An example of a text you can place in a footer of a survey is a privacy notice. You can use a privacy notice to inform your respondents that their personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully.
How to add a footer to a survey?
- After you have logged in, click on the title of your survey you wish to edit.
- Then click on "Edit Survey"
- Click on the “Advanced settings” checkbox to reveal the extra survey settings.
- Select the option “Footer text”. This will reveal a text field where you can write your footer text.
- Then click on the “Next” button to save changes.