Branching questions or skip logic in a survey is the ability to make respondents jump to a follow-up question depending on an answer given previously.
Example: Suppose a respondent answers "Yes" to question 1, then in question 2 you can ask why that answer was given. Whereas if the respondent answer "No", you jump to question 3, in this case question 2 will not be shown.
How to set branching / skip logic
With our survey tool it is possible to set branching for both Multiple choice questions and Selection menu questions.
- Log in to your survey account
- Click the survey title you want to edit
- Click on "Edit survey" in the menu bar
- Click on "Edit" button on your question|
- Click on the wheel next to the answer
- In the answer settings you can specify which question to jump to, then click "Save and Return"
- Click on "Save and close" to implement the changes.