Warning: Never edit a published survey question. This could damage your data and create irreversible data inconsistencies.
How to edit a survey question?
- Login to your online survey account
- Click on the title of the survey you want to edit
- Click on “Edit survey”
- Click on “Step 2: Build”
- Click on the “Edit” button on top the question to open the edit window.
Note: The edit window might vary depending on the question type you are editing.
- Add or edit your questions using the editor. You can use all the editor options including adding images and videos to your questions.
- Use the required checkbox to make sure a respondent answers the question before proceeding to the next page
- Use the answer section to update and add more options to the question
- Click on “Save and close” to save your changes.