Question randomization is often used to reduce question order bias and improves the quality of your data.
You can configure your survey to randomize question while creating a new survey or by editing an already existing survey.
How to Randomize questions?
- Login to your survey account
- Click on the title of your survey on the overview
- Click on the “Edit” on the menu. This will bring you to “Step 1: Settings”
- Click on “Randomize questions” and make use this option is checked.
- Click on the “Next” button to save changes