You can hide your survey title from showing up on your survey. This can be useful when you only want to display your survey company logo or house style on the header section of your survey.
How to hide survey title?
- Login to your Enquete account
- Click on the title of the survey you want to edit
- Click on “Edit survey”
- Go to the "Step 3: Appearance" page of your survey
- Click on “Images/Logos” to reveal its options
- Click on the checkbox next to “Title(on/off)" and make sure it is unchecked. This will automatically hide the title from the survey.
- Click the “Save” button to save changes.