When you use pages in your survey, it makes it more organized. You can also use it to break up a long list of questions into multiple parts. When surveys are broken down into pages, it makes it easier for respondents to feel they are making progress every time they move to the next page. What is even more important is that their responses on every page are saved just in case they do not complete the entire survey.
Note: You can only add pages to a survey that is not yet published. If still intend to add more pages to your survey, you must first "Unpublish" your survey.
How to add a new page to your survey?
- Login to your Enquete account
- Click on the title of the survey you want to edit
- Click on “Edit survey”
- Go to the "Step 2: Build" of your survey
- On the top right corner, click on “New page” to add a new page
- Drag and drop new questions into this page.