The rich text editor makes it very easy to add hyperlink to your survey. With hyperlinks you can link to additional information on your website or to files, such as PDF, Images and download files on other websites.
Note: Hyperlinks can only be added to a question, an introduction text and a thank you message text. You cannot add hyperlinks to answer options or the survey title.
How to add a Hyperlink?
- Navigate to “Step 2: Build” of creating or edition your survey. Click on the “Edit” button of the question you want to add a hyperlink to.
- Highlight the text you wish to turn into a link. Or, you can just place your cursor where you want to insert the link.
- Click in the hyperlink icon in the formatting toolbar.
- Fill out the fields and click "Ok":
Url: Type or past the link you want to navigate to
Text to display: This is the text you highlighted. Or you type a text you wish to turn into a link
Target: select “New Window”. This will make sure the link is opened in a new browser tab or window.
- Click “Save and close” to save changes