There are several advantages to setting up your Survey SMTP account. The most important advantage is that the surveys you distribute via Enquete Email distribution will be sent out using your personal email account. This mostly prevent you survey invites from going into the spam box of your respondents.
Use the following settings to setup your SMTP account:
- Login to your enquete account
- Go to Settings by clicking on the wheel icon on the top right side of the page
- Click on "Email Settings"
- Select the "Use your configured outbound email address" option. Then click on "Add custom outbound email" button, a pop-up window will open up.
- Click on the button "Add SMTP Account"
- Fill in the following data:
- Outgoing server
- SMTP Port
- Secure Connection
- User SMTP Email (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your email password