Mulitiple choice questions are commonly used in surveys for close-ended questions. The respondents are given a list of choices and they are only allowed to select more than one answer from the given answer options.
How to add a Multiple choice question to survey?
On “Step 2: Build” of your survey setup process, drag and drop the multiple choice icon to the right. This will create a standard single choice question for you.
- Click on the “Edit” button on the question itself to open the edit window
- Make sure the “More than one answer possible” option is checked
- Use the text editor to Add and edit your question.
- Edit your options in “Answers” section
- Click on “Add Answer” to add more answer options
- Click on “Save and Close” to save the changes