A "Rating" question allows respondents to evaluate a question on a scale. The number of scale choices is set to 5 by default, but you can choose up to 11.
How to add Rating question?
On “Step 2: Build” of your survey setup process, drag and drop the "Rating" icon to the right. This will create a standard Rating question for you.
- Click on the “Edit” button on the question to open the edit window
- Use the text editor to Add or edit your question
- Select the number of scale you prefer from the “Scale 1 to” option
- Enter a label for the two extremes in the “Scale description”
- Click on “Save and close” to save changes