Matrix input field allows respondent to evaluate several items by typing in their evaluations themselves. Respondents are free to input their desired answer in the specified text field often without restrictions.
How to create a Matrix input field question?
On “Step 2: Build” of your survey setup process, drag and drop the “Matrix input field” icon to the right. This will create a standard matrix input field question for you.
- Click on the “Edit” button of the question to open the edit window
- Select the number of columns you wish your Matrix question to have
- Add your preferred header for each column
- Add your row options in the “Answer” area.
- Click “Add Answer” to add more answer options if needed
- Click “Save and close” to save changes